Meet My Little Love, Mia...


Can you stand the cuteness?  
Ladies and Gentlemen...Mia Elizabeth Senter


Back in June, I posted about my sweet sister-friend, Brooke, having her first baby.  Brooke really is a friend that doubles as a sister after the road she and I have trod together, which means I am TOTALLY the above baby girl's Fabulous Aunt Marti.

That's what I'm gonna have her call me.

Too much?

Maybe.  

Anyway, the child really does slay me.  Her smile will stop your heart and those chubby little legs could be dipped in chocolate.  What can I say?  I'm totally hooked.  And you know what else?  The most exciting part?  This little baby...this precious baby girl...is Ephraim brought to life.  She is the beauty that sprang right up out of the ashes, and it makes me want to sing His eternal praises and scream and cry all at once.  That's the bittersweetness of wounded lives that have chosen to move forward and to live on...but ones that will never ever forget.

"I have seen the burden God has laid on men.  
He has made all things beautiful in their time..."  
-Ecc. 3:10-11a

Beautiful...and precious...and chubby...and smiley... and so so loved.  Beauty from ashes.  It just took some time...  ;)

And she was totally worth the wait.  ;)

Ephraim.

Comments

Popular Posts